2019 Putt-Putt Challenge Rules:
* Participants must be 18 years of age or older by 8/23/19.
* If a participant is found to have lied about their age, they will be disqualified.
* Participants must be residents of Fremont/Hot Springs/ Washakie County. (ID’s will be checked)
* Participants must have a valid driver’s license by 8/23/19 in order to be eligible to win the car.
* Putter and golf balls will be provided; participants are welcome to bring their own PUTTER NOT GOLF BALL.
* One putt per person, per location.
* If participant makes the putt once, they may return to other locations for a chance to make the putt again. If they make the putt again, they’ll receive a mulligan to use in the Grand Finals.
* Once the ball has been struck by the putter and passed the White Line marked on the putting surface, it may not be touched again by anyone or anything until movement has ceased.
* Jumping will NOT be allowed on the putting surface.
* Participants will be allowed to putt on a first come first serve basis.