Register at these locations
Extra Care Auto Repair
Porters Mountain View Supply
Sweet Surprises Bakery
Injury Prevention Resources
Western Family Care
Lander Medical Clinic
Never Sweat Photography
Crooked Creek Guest Ranch
Full Throttle Power Sports
MEGA MULTIPLIER RULES
Contest Rules 2020
- Fill out an official entry form at participating businesses with your name, city, state, phone number and email address. Form must be completely and legibly filled out, in writing, no stickers, stamps, or business cards. Individuals are allowed to enter at each business once per day. Entry boxes will be emptied every Friday after 4pm. Each business will have at least one name drawn each week.
- Any individual with more than 7 entries per week at a single business will be disqualified from all drawings for the remainder of the contest.
- Now, all you have to do is tune your radio to 93.9FM Feb 24th -28th, 101.7FM March 2nd-6th , and 93.1FM March 9th-13th. If you hear your name called between the hours of 8 am and 2 pm, you’ll have 90 SECONDS to call 856-7908 or 856-2252 to get registered to win our weekly showcase! Plus, just for calling in time, you could win a prize of $25 or more instantly! All names drawn will be entered in the weekly drawing so, if you don’t call in time, you’ll still be entered in that drawing only.
- Names drawn for the weekly drawing will have 90 seconds to call and claim the prize. If they don’t call in time, that prize rolls over to the next drawing.
- At end of contest names will be drawn for remaining prize amounts until participant whose name is drawn, and announced, calls in time.
- Participants must be 18 or older to play
- An individual can win unlimited daily prizes and/or one weekly prize for the duration of the contest.
- Participants must re-enter every week at the locations of their choice
- The person to call in must be the person who filled out the official entry form.
- Caller must provide last 4 digits of drivers license, state ID card, or social security number to DJ when calling in to win. (This happens off-air)
- Caller must present drivers license, state ID or social security card to claim prize money
- All prizes will be awarded by Edwards Communications.
- Prizes will only be awarded at KTAK studios, 603 East Pershing, Riverton WY. Participants may pick up prizes between 1pm-5pm Mon-Fri
- Final day to pickup prizes from KTAK will be April 30, 2020…after that date winner(s) forfeit prizes.
- Winner(s) agree to fill out required paperwork before receiving prize and to be photographed for promotional purposes at the time of prize collection
- Employees and immediate family members of Edwards communications are not eligible to participate
- Employees of participating businesses may not participate at their place of employment…but are free to participate at other participating businesses