All suspects are considered innocent unless convicted in a court of law.
Lander Police reports
• 7:11 a.m. Mount Hope Drive – Two dogs at large at Mount Hope Cemetery attacked another dog. The owner of the dogs at large was located and warned.
• 9:11 a.m. Main Street at North Sixth – A hit-and-run crash was reported as a white SUV with out-of-state plates ran a red light, crashed into the reporting party’s vehicle and fled. Police were unable to locate the suspect vehicle.
• 9:44 a.m. Market Street Mobile Home Village – The reporting party said his property manager came and began removing the skirting from his trailer and let his dog off the leash. Officers reported this to be a civil and not a criminal matter.
• 2:47 p.m. 200 block Main Street – Jubelle Hebah, 39, Ethete, was arrested for assault, property destruction and public intoxication.
• 3:38 p.m. Pushroot Court – A complaint was registered that a resident here was throwing birdseed from a five-gallon container on the ground in violation of city ordinance regarding attracting wildlife.
• 4:37 p.m. Amoretti Street – Ben Bath, 41, Lander, was arrested after his probation was revoked.
• 12:33 a.m. 100 block Jefferson Street – A caller complained that some juveniles took construction cones from a work site. The juveniles were contact ed and warned.
Fremont County Sheriff’s
• Dawson F. Brown, 64, Riverton, was arrested for reckless driving, driving while under suspension and on a failure to appear warrant.
• Misti R. Duran, 29, Riverton, was arrested for being in contempt of court.
• Gregory S. Oldman, 36, Riverton, was arrested for being in contempt of court.
• Jarrod L. Piper, 34, Arapahoe, was arrested for being in contempt of court.
• Archie L. Powell, 62, Fort Washakie, was arrested for domestic battery.
• Craig M. Woody, 41, Lander, was arrested for being in contempt of court.
• 12:04 p.m. Highway 789, Riverton – A person reporting being threatened by a man.
• 2:35 p.m. North Oklahoma Avenue, Hudson – A person reported receiving threatening phone calls.
• 8:10 p.m. 460 Railroad Street, FCSO – A ticket was made per a deputy’s request for a controlled substance found in the Detention Center.
• 8:39 a.m. North Vinich Lane, Hudson – The theft of a live trap was reported.
• 11:46 a.m. Long Creek Road, FS 513, Dubois – A theft of logs was reported. The logs were subsequently returned.
• 4:57 p.m. SageWest Health Care, Riverton – A woman in the emergency room reported being assaulted the day before; however she would not tell deputies where the assault occurred.
• 5:59 p.m. 1812 North Federal, Riverton – A patrol vehicle was involved in a minor crash when the vehicle struck a pole in a parking lot.
• 8:23 p.m. 1575 East Monroe – A fight was reported involving four individuals. Police made contact with one individual who was uncooperative.
• 12:15 p.m. Hudson Town Park – Vandalism was reported including damage to a picnic table, poles and fences.
• 2:08 p.m. A dead body was found in Hudson at an undisclosed location. The Fremont County Coroner’s Office is investigating.
• 3:52 p.m. Bison Basin Road, SE Fremont County – Two subjects were stuck on the Emigrant Trail. A deputy assisted the couple in getting unstuck.
• 9:54 a.m. Reece Road, Riverton – Police received a complaint that neighbors were harassing the reporting party about his motion light on his home.
• 7:17 p.m. Lost Wells Circle, Riverton – Two children, ages three and five, were found wandering in a road with no adults around. A deputy contacted the parents of the kids who were unaware that their children had left the property.