How would you like to win $1,000 Cash?
Break out the Elbow Grease for the WyoToday Media Cornhole Challenge! Here’s how to WIN:
Head to our participating sponsors to throw 3 cornhole bags at the board. If you make one in the hole–You’re qualified for the final round!
If you make another shot at any other participating locations, it counts as a mulligan in the final round, where you’ll go head to head against other qualifiers until you’re the last one standing. Boom $1,000 Cash. Second Place will win a set of custom Cornhole Boards (Shown Above).
Full list of rules below.
(More Locations Added as Competition Progresses)
FINALS: JULY 2ND @ RIVERTON CITY PARK, 6PM!!
Winner gets $1,000 CASH!
Saturday June 12th
- 10AM-Noon Brown Company
- 10AM-Noon Sutherlands
- 10AM-Noon Porter’s Mountain View Supply
- 1PM-3PM Bloedorn Lumber in Riverton
- 5PM-7PM Kinnear Store
Saturday June 19th
- 10AM-Noon Kai Espresso
Friday June 25th
- 4PM-6PM Adams RV-Riverton
Saturday June 26th
OFFICIAL CORNHOLE CHALLENGE RULES
Each contestant will be given 3 bags to try to get one in hole. You can score a
hole by bumping a bag already on the board into the hole.
Must use bags provided by WyoToday Media
Once the contestant gets a bag in the hole they are entered into the finals.
One try per location
If the contestant has qualified at one location, they may go to other locations and try for mulligans (same rules apply as above). One mulligan will be awarded for each additional “hole” scored
The tossing range will be 20’ from the front edge of the board, the contestant cannot cross the line. Contestants must be 18 years and older.
Photo ID will be required at the final round.
All Finalists will throw 3 bags per round. Mulligan shots are one bag.
If the contestant scores a hole, they will move on to the next round.
Play will continue until only one contestant scores a hole. They will be awarded
$1000 cash. The second place winner will receive a set of cornhole boards.
WyoToday Media Contest Rules Overview
1.There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest.
2. WyoToday Media reserves the right to modify the details of the contest at any time.
3. Each prize winner will be required to sign a release form before receiving a prize. Winners will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local and federal, and therefore must present a valid photo ID at the time of claiming the prize.
4. WyoToday Media has the right to, without further authorization, publicize the winner’s name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that the contestant was a prize-winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
5. There will be no substitution of prizes. Failure to collect a prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize remains the property of the network. Another winner will not be selected.
6. The decision of station management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, WyoToday Media Staff, and the official rules. Decisions made by these parties will be final.
7. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
8. Individuals participating in this contest promoted on or entered through any station Facebook page release Facebook of any liability or further claims. Participants also acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information collected by the station for entry into this contest is not provided to Facebook.
9. Station is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
For questions on any of the rules please call 307-856-2251