Another part of the North Federal Boulevard improvement project was completed earlier this week. The decorative street lights were installed from Sunset north to just past Webbwood Road. The infrastructure for the street lights was installed when the street was reconstructed but the lights were not erected until this year.
- Sinks Canyon State Park Photo Contest deadline coming up Aug. 1st
- Heart Mountain Foundation Invites Muskego-Norway School Board of Wisconsin for Visit
- Sheriff’s Blotter: Truck Break-In; Telephone Scam Reported; Deputies assist WRPD
- Wyoming AIS inspection stations finding more mussels, invasive animals on watercraft
- LPD: Gas Drive Off; Keys taken from Intoxicated person at home