The Bracket Challenge is BACK, Bigger and BETTER than ever! The prize list is still growing and currently includes a Fire Pit from Porters, a big screen TV , restaurant gift cards, prepaid Visa’s and MORE! Enter Below!
THE DEADLINE TO MAKE PICKS IS FRIDAY, MARCH 19TH @ 10:15AM.
General Promotion Rules:
1.There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest.
2. Participants must be 18 or over to win.
3. Participants must live in Fremont , Hot Springs, or Washakie County.
4. One Bracket Per Person. If you are found to have entered multiple brackets, you will be disqualified.
5. Wind River Radio/WyoToday.com reserves the right to modify the details of the contest at any time.
6. Each prize winner will be required to sign a release form before receiving a prize. Winners will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local and federal, and therefore must present a valid photo ID at the time of claiming the prize.
7. Wind River Radio/WyoToday.com has the right to, without further authorization, publicize winner’s name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that the contestant was a prize-winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
8. There will be no substitution of prizes. Failure to collect a prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize remains the property of the network. Another winner will not be selected.
9. The decision of station management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, WRRN Staff, and the official rules. Decisions made by these parties will be final.
10. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
11. Individuals participating in this contest promoted on or entered through any station Facebook page release Facebook of any liability or further claims. Participants also acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information collected by the station for entry into this contest is not provided to Facebook.
12. Station is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
For questions on any of the rules please call 307-856-2251