Get ready for the WyoToday and Wind River Radio BIG Bull Contest! Here’s how it works:
-If you live in Fremont, Hot Springs, or Washakie County…Bring your 2021 Bull in to the Wind River Radio Network 603 E Pershing Ave Monday through Friday 8am-4pm, after hours by appointment.
-Bring your Bull, Tag/License, and photo ID to 603 E. Pershing in Riverton.
– Prizes will be awarded for the big bull in Overall, Men, Women, and Youth categories.
-There will be raffles for everyone that enters, so go ahead and bring that spike in too!
CONTEST RUNS OCTOBER 1ST THROUGH NOVEMBER 30TH! Prize List will be announced soon, thousands of dollars in prizes! Must be a resident of Fremont, Hot Springs, or Washakie County to participate.
Made possible by our sponsors: Murdoch’s, Top Notch Auto Spa & Designs, Rocky Mountain Sporting Goods, Bloedorn Lumber of Riverton, LUCID Optics, Brown Company, Extra Care Auto Repair, Papa Murphy’s, National Big Horn Sheep Center, Porter’s, NAPA-Lander, Bunk’s BBQ, Full Throttle Powersports, Brown Sugar Coffee, Hunting with Heroes, Western Wyoming Parts-Dubois NAPA, Digging Wyoming Trading Post.
WyoToday Media Contest Rules Overview
1.There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest.
2. WyoToday Media reserves the right to modify the details of the contest at any time.
3. Each prize winner will be required to sign a release form before receiving a prize. Winners will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local and federal, and therefore must present a valid photo ID at the time of claiming the prize.
4. WyoToday Media has the right to, without further authorization, publicize the winner’s name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that the contestant was a prize-winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
5. There will be no substitution of prizes. Failure to collect a prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize remains the property of the network. Another winner will not be selected.
6. The decision of station management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, WyoToday Media Staff, and the official rules. Decisions made by these parties will be final.
7. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
8. Individuals participating in this contest promoted on or entered through any station Facebook page release Facebook of any liability or further claims. Participants also acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information collected by the station for entry into this contest is not provided to Facebook.
9. Station is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
For questions on any of the rules please call 307-856-2251