Part Time Effective June 2017
Responsibilities of Wind River Radio Network’s on-Air / Production staff are as follows:
Work shift is typically 6:50 am to 12:00pm, Mon-Fri (or adjusted as needed to accommodate live events). Evening and weekend remote broadcasts are a possibility.
Must demonstrate a self-motivation to succeed. During work hours use your time to prepare and research for your program(s), and administrative duties.
• Host morning program on 1450 KVOW-AM 7am -7:45am Mon-Fri.
• Host Morning program on 93.1 KFCW-FM 8am-Noon Mon-Fri.
• Fill in as program host when necessary in the absence of other broadcaster(s)
• Radio ad production work (writing / recording ads) and Social Media Administration
• Other duties as assigned
• On-air announcer experience required
• Radio production work experience preferred
• Social media experience preferred
• Must be able to work stated days/hours consistently without distraction
• Must be team oriented with commitment to overall success of radio station group
The Wind River Radio Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a part-time, non-benefit, salary position for approx 27 hours per week.